Friday, January 27, 2012

Sugar Tips

Hi there!

I wanted to try this technique again...

My nails painted with Julep - Kim.

I think this combination turned out better than my taupe polish and blue glitter attempt. I painted 2 coats of Kim. Then I painted a strip of my nail foil glue across the tips. Once the glue was tacky, I dipped the tips into the glitter. I used a wet q-tip to remove any excess glitter and to straighten out the smile line. After the glue dried, I applied 2 coats of Julep's topcoat. Be sure to wrap your tips if you try this manicure :-)

A better look at the holographic glitter...

My nails painted with Julep - Kim.

You can also see this manicure on Julep's blog and facebook page. I was their guest blogger yesterday :-)

Have you tried this type of manicure? What are your favorite color combinations?

Until next time...

(Kim was kindly provided by Julep for me to play with)

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...