Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spoiled - Ants In My Pants

Hi there!

These 2 are the same, in theory...

My nails painted with Wet n Wild - Behind Closed Doors
and Spoiled - Ants In My Pants.
Behind Closed Doors is painted on my pointer and ring finger.
Ants In My Pants is painted on my middle and pinky finger.

I painted 2 coats of each polish to achieve what's pictured. They both have the same jelly sheer black base and red glitter- both hexagonal and circular. There is just more glitter in Ants In My Pants. While the black bases are the same color, they aren't the same formula- the base in Ants In My Pants suspends the glitter much better than the base of Behind Closed Doors. The Glitter in Behind Closed Doors sinks to the bottom of the bottle, so the bottle requires more shaking/rolling before use.

Here is a better look at the glitter...

Wet n Wild - Behind Closed Doors and Spoiled - Ants In My Pants.

I painted 2 coats of each polish onto white paper to achieve what's pictured. As you can tell, there is more glitter in Ants In My Pants. While these 2 polishes aren't exactly the same, they sure are close enough to where you don't need to own both. If I had to recommend one over the other, I'd choose Ants In My Pants.

Behind Closed Doors turned into a very tough to find polish last fall. If you weren't able to get your hands on it then, I hope you're able to get your hands on the Ants In My Pants ;-p

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Guess I don't need to get Ants in My Pants since I already own Behind Closed Doors. Nice comparison!

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Ants in my pants better because the name haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...