Saturday, January 28, 2012

Spoiled - I Only Eat Salads

Hi there!

This is a color unique to my collection...

My nails painted with Spoiled - I Only Eat Salads.

I painted 2 coats to achieve what's pictured. The brush in my bottle wasn't as bad as some of the other brushes, so the application was effortless.

I especially like it with Show Me The Money layered over the top...

Spoiled - I Only Eat Salads and Show Me The Money.

I painted just 1 coat of Show Me The Money to achieve what's pictured. I recommend this glitter. It's the same as I Gotta Confection To Make in that it removes like a flakie or a creme polish. It truly was a no-hassle removal!

What do you think about this combination? Are these 2 a must for your collection?

Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. It reminds me of grasshoppers. Nice color though. I especially like the glitter layered on top.

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought Show Me The Money last night....now I need the other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I can pull off this colour...I don't actually own any greens

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wore Pumping Gas with Jewelry Heist on top today. I'm in LOVE. These new Spoiled polishes are Awesome! Your color combo is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colors! Love them! But I am a green lover, so maybe not a big surprise.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Decent information picking up article. This post is truly the best on this profitable subject. ensalada caprese tradicional

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...