Friday, January 20, 2012

Spoiled - Shrimp On The Barbie

Hi there!

This is another of the new Spoiled polishes...

My nails painted with Spoiled - Shrimp On The Barbie.

I painted 2 coats to achieve what's pictured. It's a great cool toned pink with bright orange shimmer. The formula applied just like I hoped it would, though it was a bit difficult for me with such a thick brush. To see a brush comparison, click here.

A closer look at Shrimp On The Barbie...

Spoiled - Shrimp On The Barbie.

This reminds me of some of Zoya's shades. What do you think?

Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. wow that is such a beautiful color! I'll be on the look out for this this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a couple of these polishes today and one of the brushes is a disaster! Chopped at different lengths and at a steep angle...Very pretty color though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous! I'd wear it all the time in summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty color. Reminds me of Sally Hansen Chili Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this similar at all to Waves of Enchantment from the spring Mermaid collection that WetnWild put out last year? Looks kinda similar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes how does this compare to Zoya Rica or some of those similars? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...