Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spoiled - I Gotta Confection To Make

Hi there!

This one definitely has a suiting name- it reminds me of cupcake sprinkles...

My nails painted with Spoiled - I Gotta Confection To Make.

I painted 2 coats on each nail. The formula and the dry time are just as I hoped they would be. My pointer and pinky finger have no base, my middle finger has Wet n Wild's Ebony Hates Chris as a base, and my ring finger has OPI's Alpine Snow as a base.

Over black...

Spoiled - I Gotta Confection To Make.

It looks so much different layered over white...

Spoiled - I Gotta Confection To Make.

The glitter in this polish is opalescent. Some pieces are hexagonal and some are circular. I Gotta Confection To Make doesn't act like a typical glitter, though... it boasts a no-hassle removal! Imagine a flakie, or even a creme polish.

What do you think about this one?

Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. I love it over black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color is absolutely gorgeous! Definately on my wishlistnow !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty I may have to make the hour trip to the nearest CVS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide if I like it over black or white better. What a great polish, thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Completely different over the black and white, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't going to get this polish but now I sure want to it looks so pretty over black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely it looks like a flakie too :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...