Sunday, January 22, 2012

Spoiled - Cougar Attack

Hi there!

Here's another of the Spoiled polishes...

My nails painted with Spoiled - Cougar Attack.

I painted 2 coats to achieve what's pictured. It applied just fine, but it's a bit more gritty than the other glitters I've tried thus far.

Cougar Attack is unique to my collection with the brown base and orange glitter- but it screams autumn to me, so I'm not sure how I feel about it right now. Yes, I'm one of those. I sometimes can't help myself and I associate colors with the time of the year. Don't you?

This seems to be a direct copy of Wet n Wild's Cougar Attack, from the On The Prowl Collection released in late 2011. I don't own it, but the swatches online are undeniable.

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. It reminds me of autumn as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am almost over Wet n Wild dropping the ball on the distribution of the On The Prowl collection. Why? Because they have at least two of the polishes from that collection in their Spoiled line. They copypasta'd their own polish with Cougar Attack, right down to the name. Trust Fund Baby is a dupe for Correction Tape. Now they need to bring back Tangled in My Web, Behind Closed Doors, and the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behind Closed Doors has a (close) dupe in the Spoiled line as well... it's Ants In My Pants. AIMP has a little bit more glitter in it, but it's reeeeally close! I'll be putting the comparison post up in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I generally don't categorize polishes by season, but even I consider Cougar Attack a fall color. I am so glad WnW is bringing back the limited edition colors that some people missed, like BCD, Correction Tape and Cougar Attack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, this is definitely a fall color, espeically with china glaze releasing like colors (fortune teller and ickabody) during halloween, making us associate these colors with fall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...