Saturday, January 7, 2012

Rainy Saturday Haul

Hi there!

I've strayed away from haul posts lately, but I just couldn't help myself with this one...

China Glaze - Hologram, Cyberspace, Mega Bite, Phat Santa.
Orly - Golden Maharaja, Absolutely Orchid. OPI - Honeymoon Sweet.

I mentioned to my hunny poo that I was thinking of browsing again at a local nail salon for hard to find polishes. He went to mail a package at the post office this morning, and he stopped by the salon. He called me while there, asking if Hologram and Cyberspace were of any interest to me. How sweet! He got the whole lot for just $7 ... I'm still shocked!

Are you a deal hunter? What's the best deal you've (or your significant other) found on a polish?

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Awww well that was incredibly sweet of him! the best deal I've found on polishes was last month. I used the $10 off of $20 coupon and racked up 6 China Glaze's & a file for $11.62 (some of the polishes were on clearance, too) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a wonderful haul!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet :) I get nail polish bargains on China Glaze all the time as they are much cheaper on the internet rather then where I live!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...