Thursday, January 19, 2012

Spoiled - Glitters

Hi there!

It seems the glitters are the most popular, so here are 4 of them...

Spoiled - Shuffle The Deck, Pet My Peacock,
Trust Fund Baby, and Jewelry Heist.

I painted a coat of OPI's Alpine Snow and then 2 coats of each glitter...

Shuffle The Deck is a clear base with medium black, red, and silver hexagonal glitter. It also has small black hexagonal glitter.

Pet My Peacock is a clear base with medium gold, green, purple, and silver hexagonal glitter.

Trust Fund Baby is a clear base with small fuchsia and black square glitter. It also has small black, blue, and gold hexagonal glitter.

Jewelry Heist is a clear base with medium gold and rose gold glitter. It also has small charcoal circular glitter and tiny opalescent square glitter.

Here's a close-up of the bottles...

Spoiled - Shuffle The Deck, Pet My Peacock,
Trust Fund Baby, and Jewelry Heist.

And with a flash...

Spoiled - Shuffle The Deck, Pet My Peacock,
Trust Fund Baby, and Jewelry Heist.

Trust Fund Baby seems to be a direct copy of Wet n Wild's Correction Tape, from the On The Prowl Collection released in late 2011. I don't own it, but the swatches online are undeniable.

Will you be adding any of these to your collection?

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. I got all of those too! Those are def the best from the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really like the Pet My Peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even heard of this brand but I really like Jewelry Heist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get all this glitter there so pretty.Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...