Saturday, January 7, 2012

China Glaze - Electropop Pinks

Hi there!

Say hello to the pinks of the Electropop collection...

China Glaze - Dance Baby, Fuchsia Fanatic, Wicked Style,
and Make Some Noise. Electropop collection.

I painted 3 coats of each polish to achieve what's pictured. I could have left them all with just 2 coats- it looked the same. Each of these polishes shows visible nail line :-/ I know some people don't mind it, but I'll be saving these for when my nails are short.

The pictures show the polishes true to color. Make Some Noise is an orange-y red.

China Glaze - Dance Baby, Fuchsia Fanatic,
Wicked Style, and Make Some Noise.

Do you plan on grabbing any of these polishes?

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I like all of these!! Beautiful swatches! :D I would have to say that Wicked Style and Make Some Noise are calling to me the most, although the other two are pretty as well. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reds and pinks are my least favorite lol. But I like the two on the end best. I thought the 3 on the right were the same at first, and the two in the middle are very close. I find that odd..Great post for comparisons!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...