Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spoiled - Don't Be Cheesy

Hi there!

I bought this one especially for the name- hunny poo loves cheese, and I'm sure he'd eat anything... so long as it had cheese on it :-)

My nails painted with Spoiled - Don't Be Cheesy.

I painted 2 coats to achieve what's pictured. Like the other Spoiled polishes that I own, the formula applied easily and dried quickly. The brush in my bottle isn't as bad as others I've encountered, but it isn't great.

Don't Be Cheesy is an orange polish with a yellow-y orange shimmer. A closer look...

Spoiled - Don't Be Cheesy.

Have you purchased nail polish solely for its name? Which one(s)?

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely would buy a polish just for the name. If it's pretty, it's a bonus! One I want solely for the name is Butter London Disco Biscuit, and I can't wait for it to come out. I think it's hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't bought anything just for the name, but I've got really close to it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...