Sunday, July 3, 2011

Patriotic Week - Day 7

Hi there!

Today brings the conclusion of my patriotic manicure ideas...

My nails painted with China Glaze - Red Pearl and Frostbite.
Topped with Pure Ice - Oh Baby! Stamped with Bundle
Monster image plate BM20.
Patriotic 4th of July manicure.

I painted 2 coats of Red Pearl and Frostbite. Let me just say, Frostbite smells reeeally gross! But, it's pretty. I then stamped my ring fingernail with Konad's special white polish, using BM20. I used Oh Baby! as my top coat. It smeared the stamping- so if you try this idea, I suggest applying an actual top coat before using Oh Baby!

Check out my other patriotic manicure ideas:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

I hope you've enjoyed my ideas over the past week- and if you choose to try one of them, I'd love to see a picture of it!

Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. Today's red nails and blue with white stars look lovely. It would be hard to vote on one (or two) that were the best, so I won't make that vote here but, on the group page,..

    Lovely.

    Love,

    Georgey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't followed for very long, but I did look at all of them, and I liked 2 and 3 the best! did look at all of them, and I liked 2 and 3 the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had issues with the smell of Frostbite. I LOVE that polish! The mani, simple and gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ George... thank ya!

    @ thalie... I'm glad ya said something- I'm following you now :) I'm not sure which one I'm going to do for tomorrow... decisions, decisions!

    @ thenailaholic... Maybe I just got a bad bottle? It seriously smells horrid!!! Thank you for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That frostbite looks good!!! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the accent nail look, very stylish! The red you have on is super pretty and shimmery looking! Day 7 is certainly a lovely choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute nails! By the way, I am your new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...