Friday, July 29, 2011

Sinful Colors - Rise and Shine

Hi there!

I'm kind of bummed. I painted a lovely manicure, and as I was cleaning up around my cuticles- I completely smudged it! It wasn't just a small smudge that could easily be fixed by applying another coat of polish or by pressing down on the polish to even it back out... somehow, I managed to move the polish from my fingernail up onto my skin. Woopsies! So I'll show you what I have left...

My nails painted with Sinful Colors - Rise and Shine.

I painted 1 regular coat and 1 thick coat to achieve what's pictured. I added a thick coat because the brush in my particular bottle has some very coarse bristles and it left light marks on my nails with just a regular coat. It's a great color with pretty green glass flecks throughout.

I think that my smudging my nails was some type of a sign from the procrastination gods. I haven't been putting much effort into landscaping our backyard... so I suppose I'll get to work and I won't worry about fixing my nails until tomorrow morning.

Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. As of this writing I have 21 Sinfuls. I LOVE them. This is a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite Sinful polishes. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this polish and I love it! Such a happy color to me! I smudge mine all the time, and it drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty color great for summer!
    I gave you some awards on my blog<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shade to wear in Sept to support Teal Toes for Ovarian Cancer Awareness month. I am hoping when I get to Walgreens they have this shade in store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was one of my first SC's! I haven't blogged about it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...