Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nfu Oh - 65

Hi there!

I've had this polish for a while, and it had been sitting untried for too long...

My nails painted with Nfu Oh - 65.

A better shot of the holographic loveliness...

My nails painted with Nfu Oh - 65.

I painted this manicure when I got home from my anniversary getaway early Monday afternoon. I used a nail hardener/strenghtener as my base coat and then I painted 3 coats of 65 to achieve what's pictured.

I decided to try something with this polish that I've been contemplating for quite some time... that's why I didn't mention the brand of my base coat. I'm going to give my experiment one more day before I post about it, but I'm willing to bet you'll agree it's worth the wait :-)

Until next time...

9 comments:

  1. I love all the Nfu-Oh holos, this looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am madly in love with this color. Sky blue + holo = Kari's lemming this one, badly. FAB-U-LOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Debby and Jeanie! ... Kari, I'll keep that in mind ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! this is so pretty!!!! I want a light blue holo is gorgeous!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. well hello holo! love it :D

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each time I think i've seen all the gorgeous holo colours another one pops up, this colour is whoa! So so pretty looking!! Looking forward to reading about what your experiment was :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...