Saturday, July 9, 2011

OPI - DS Extravagance

Hi there!

Today, I'm wearing a very pretty polish for a very special occasion...

My nails painted with OPI - DS Extravagance.

I painted 2 coats to make it opaque. This polish has pink-ish purple and holographic flecks throughout. The holographic flecks aren't as prominent as the pink-ish purple flecks, but they all sparkle like crazy in the sun. It's just gorgeous! And it's lovely in the shade, as well. Despite the flecks, Extravagance is very smooth.

I'm wearing this polish for my anniversary tomorrow :-) It matches the dress I have picked out for dinner perfectly! My hunny poo and I decided to go on a bit of a vacation, so I won't be changing my fingernails while gone. But, I might have time to post some pictures of our amazing views!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Until next time...

10 comments:

  1. Hi Allison: Another great Mani, looks,lovely love the pink and purplish tones, LOL Have a great time on your vacation.

    Love,

    George :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3
    Happy anniversary! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour!
    Happy Anniversary! Have a fun vacation ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this polish, I have it and it's amazing! Congrats on the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous looking colour! such nice coloured flecks in it :) Happy happy anniversary have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a good day :) perfect choice, this is such a classy pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love this polish so much. I know some people complain that it's not as holographic as a lot of the DS polishes, but I like that about it. The holo flecks catch the sun but they don't detract from all of the other stuff going on- the multicolored base and shimmer. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have this yet, but I neeeed it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...