Friday, July 1, 2011

Patriotic Week - Day 5

Hi there!

This manicure might be a little more time consuming than the other ones I've done...

My nails painted with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Whirlwind White and
China Glaze - Bermuda Breakaway. Stamped with Konad image plate M3.
Patriotic 4th of July manicure.

I painted 2 coats of Whirlwind White and then painted 1 thick coat of Bermuda Breakaway on my tips. Once dry, I stamped the stars with Konad's special white polish and applied the nail art tape. I topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite.

I think this would look fantastic as a full manicure or as an accent nail!

Check out my other patriotic manicure ideas:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 6
Day 7

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really do have to get more into stamping (and buy more stamps, since the only ones I have are the free HK one from Born Pretty and one I bought at the flea market for a dollar, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! It looks really really good, like it took forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute! I wish my BM plates were arrived before Tues so I could use the star plates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and so cute, you had to plan these out because they get so better and better each and every day. this is most likely the best of the five so far, so can't wait for day 6 and day 7, LOL Your very talented...and so detailed for your fans who love you.

    Love,

    Georgey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one. It was one of my favorites in the Color Club contest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...