Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vacation Haul

Hi there!

I kind of hit the nail polish jackpot while I was away! I think I might need to leave more often :-)

All from OPI, left to right: Paint My Moji-Toes Red,
Hot & Spicy, and La Paz-itively Hot.

All from OPI, left to right: Natural Nail Base Coat, Expert Touch
Lacquer Remover, Top Coat, Coconut Melon Avojuice.

3 sets of OPI Nice Stems Minis: Play the Peonies, Come to Poppy,
Be a Dahl-ia Won't You?, and I Lily Love You.

All from OPI, left to right: Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees, Yoga-ta Get
this Blue!, Eiffel For This Color, and Bling Dynasty.

All from OPI, left to right: DS Original, I Juggle... Men, and
Paris Couture for Sure Glitter Top Coat.

All from OPI, left to right: Conquistadorable Color, No Spain
No Gain, Sparrow Me the Drama, and Done Out In Deco.

All from Orly, left to right: Two-Hour Lunch, Lola,
Mandalay Ruby, Samba, and Plum Noir.

All from Zoya, left to right: Charisma, Burke, Shivon, and
a mini Shay.

All from China Glaze, left to right: Laser Lime, Techno Teal,
Skyscraper, 2Nite, and LOL.

Now, I've got to decide which one I want to play with first! Decisions, decisions! Do you have any suggestions? I'll post some vacation pictures shortly!

Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. AMAZING haul! Where did you go again? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue holos? Nope, I wouldn't like to see those. LOL. ;) I am also coveting I Lily Love You so that would be neat to see. Congrats on your polish jackpot! *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Amazing Nail Polish Haul . And I definably missed you ...LOL :)

    Love,

    George :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dddddddddang u got so many! can u start with DS original?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome haul! i love those little gift sets, we can't get those here! we do get single OPI's but they are £11 a bottle which is about 18/20 dollars!

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...