Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vacation Pictures

Hi there!

My brother in-law, sister in-law, husband, and I decided we needed to take a family vacation. It was so much fun, and just what we all needed! We rented a place for a few days on Lake Coeur d'Alene, in Idaho. We were a bit of a drive from town, but I didn't mind being secluded when I got to see this every night...


We enjoyed great weather the entire time. I think the only time it was cloudy was when we went out on the boat and I took this picture...


So. Much. House. ...


This is part of our view driving from town to our rental...


We sure kept ourselves busy! We went golfing, swimming, exploring, boating, and bowling. My sister in-law and I spent one day shopping before we went to the spa and got massages... that was lovely! We weren't busy, busy, busy the entire time, though. We stayed in and had game/movie night a couple of nights.

On the way home, my hunny poo and I stopped at the Columbia River to stretch our legs...


And then this is all we saw for miles and miles and miles and miles...


I hope you enjoyed looking through my pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful !! I wish you would of taken me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful , gorgoeus shots of your vacation. Your very lucky, amazing photos, you must have had a blast being with the man you love...

    Love,

    George :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Neeka. Hide me in your big purse next time, will ya? Seriously though, it looks magical. So glad you had such a great time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...