Saturday, April 23, 2011

Re-Fresh Mint Sorbet

Hi there!

Good riddance to my fever! It's a step in the right direction, but I'm still a ways away from where I need to be. My voice is much worse than yesterday, but my throat doesn't hurt as badly. It was quite the feat trying to talk to my mom on the phone, that's for sure! I still think I sound like a squeaky cartoon character.

Anyhow, there was no way I was going to be able to stay awake long enough to try water marbling... my fingers are crossed for tomorrow.

I decided to play with my mint greens...

China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint & Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet.
China Glaze is painted on my pointer and ring finger.
Sally Hansen is painted on my middle and pinky finger.

I used China Glaze's Re-Fresh Mint on my pointer and ring finger, and Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet on my middle and pinky finger.

The first coat of each polish was rather streaky. I used 3 coats of each polish and the streaks went away. The application of Mint Sorbet was much easier than Re-Fresh Mint and it would have been fine with just 2 coats.

These polishes are so similar in color, but they aren't the exact same. Mint Sorbet is just a smidge darker, though I don't think anyone would ever notice the difference unless they were told.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...