Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pink Leopard and Lace

Hi there!

I was finally able to open the polish I wanted to wear last week, so I took full advantage of it.

I used OPI's Didgeridoo Your Nails? and my Konad image plate M50. I tried several variations before I settled on this one. Stamping this image in black looks amazing, but I felt that I stamp too often with black. White looks very good against this pink - but with this image, it covered too much of the base color. Sooo, I used Konad's special pink polish.

My nails painted with OPI - Didgeridoo Your Nails?
Stamped with Konad image plate M50.

It's a subtle, fun look. Didgeridoo Your Nails? applies very nicely with 2 coats. It's a bit difficult to tell, but it has pink shimmer that reflects in the light. You can best see it if you enlarge the picture and look at my ring finger below the glare. Ya can't go wrong with this one ♥

Until next time...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...