Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream for Buddy

Hi there!

Some of you may have already read that we lost our puppy, Buddy, this past week.

His favorite treat was mint chocolate chip ice cream (minus the chocolate). He went nuts everytime I opened the freezer. He also loved my peppermint chapstick.

I was inspired by him ♥

I used China Glaze's Re-Fresh Mint for the base coat and a layer of OPI's black shatter over the top. I used Seche Vite's top coat.

Seche Vite, China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint, and OPI - Black Shatter. 

Here's the final result!

My nails painted with China Glaze -
Re-Fresh Mint and OPI - Black Shatter.

It makes me smile when I look at my nails.

As far as the application goes, the green went on quite streakily. I used 2 coats and left it at that because I anticipated hiding it with the black shatter.

What food would you like to be inspired by?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...