Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers... and Bees

Hi there!

I spent the afternoon helping a friend move and I was pleasantly surprised that my manicure held up...

My nails painted with China Glaze - Light as Air.
Stamped with Bundle Monster image plate BM10.

The first coat of the lavender was streaky so I applied a second coat and that did the trick. The entire Up & Away collection is perfect for this time of year. The colors are great cremes and they all apply wonderfully.

I'm also excited about the rings I picked up today...

My new bee rings.

They're meant to look a bit vintage, and that's exactly what I like about them :-)

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani! :) And, your bee rings are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi <3
    All you nail-bloggers have inspired me, so I have opened a nail-blog too! It would mean a lot to me if you take a look (And leave a comment even if my blog is on norwegian) <3 Big hugs from Thea (PS: Sry my bad english!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello 'Definitely Addicted'!

    I saw your cute bee rings on your page from April, 16th . Bees are my favorite animals and I want to get such a ring that not only a woman can wear but also a man.
    Please tell me where I can buy them by InterNet, because I'm from Germany.
    Please write to: Maak_ut_Brunswik@t-online.de

    Thanking you in anticipation.

    Sincerely yours Marc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...