Friday, February 24, 2012

SoFlaJo - Call Forth Dragons

Hi there!

I really love it when people are inspired to mix their own nail lacquers. My friend, Jody, at SoFlaJo recently started her own line of color changing top coats called The Year Of The Dragon. This is 1 of 8 from the collection...

My nails painted with Orly - Plum Noir and
SoFlaJo - Call Forth Dragons.

I painted 1 coat of Plum Noir before I painted 2 coats of Call Forth Dragons to achieve what's pictured. Call Forth Dragons is a frost base with silver holographic glitter suspended throughout it.

With a flash...

My nails painted with Orly - Plum Noir and
SoFlaJo - Call Forth Dragons.

The glitter is ultra fine, so removal is quick and easy. If you're interested in seeing more topcoats from SoFlaJo, click here.

This is what my polish looked like before the addition of Call Forth Dragons...

Orly - Plum Noir.

Until next time...

(Call Forth Dragons was kindly provided by SoFlaJo for me to play with)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...