Monday, June 18, 2012

Ugly Manicure Monday - 19

Hi there!

This ugly manicure comes courtesy of Kristin at The Manicured Monkey...

Feather manicure.

Kristin said a few things went sour with this one. Not only was the base of Loredana too dark, but some of the feathers were too dark to show as well. The feathers were a mess to trim, and they didn't lay flat in some areas. The feathers also ate her top coat so her manicure became goopy instead of glassy.

Thanks, Kristin!

The one thing that's kept me from trying a feather manicure thus far is the trimming aspect... although, now I suppose I should get to it! Even with a goopy finish, I still think it looks nice!

If you have an ugly manicure, I'd love to feature it! Email me with what polish you used and what you intended your manicure to look like :-)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...