Friday, June 15, 2012

China Glaze - On Safari

Hi there!

Today was a fun mail day for me...

China Glaze - Kalahari Kiss, I Herd That, Desert Sun,
Elephant Walk, I'm Not Lion, and Call Of The Wild.
Bottom row: Jungle Queen, Man Hunt, Purr-Fect Plum,
Exotic Encounters, Prey Tell, and Adventure Red-Y.

It's the On Safari collection by China Glaze. Normally for summer, I'd be itching for bright colors... but I've been excited for this collection ever since I knew it was in the works.

Which should I wear first?

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Already? It's not July yet! Still,I would love to see swatches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been anticipating this collection. I ordered it today and I can't wait to get my hands on it. My first choice would be manhunt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may go back for Elephant Walk, Purr-fectly Plum and Man Hunt, so those are the ones I'd like to see more swatches of.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...