Monday, June 11, 2012

Ugly Manicure Monday - 18

Hi there!

This ugly manicure comes courtesy of Cristina at Impoverished by Polish...

China Glaze - Lubu Heels and Kleancolor - Red Hot.

Cristina painted 2 coats of Lubu Heels and 1 coat of Red Hot to achieve what's pictured. She said she hated this manicure even before she smudged it. Instead of helping to mimic Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers, the red tint in Red Hot muddled the whole look.

Thanks, Cristina!

I like the name of Red Hot better than I like the look of it... mostly because I'm imagining it over a primary red and it's making me crave the candy, Red Hots.

If you have an ugly manicure, I'd love to feature it! Email me with what polish you used and what you intended your manicure to look like :-)

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Kleancolor's Red Hot is a beautiful color on its own. Even if you don't like reds much, the combination of glitter plus jelly makes Red Hot a real keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...