Monday, May 14, 2012

Ugly Manicure Monday - 15

Hi there!

This ugly manicure comes courtesy of The Lacquered Lady at The Lacquered Lady...

OPI - Color So Hot It Berns and Nicole by OPI - Glitter In My Stocking.

The Lacquered Lady said she wanted to do something bright and fiery. She loves these 2 polishes separately, but didn't care for them together. She also said she thinks the tips look strange.

Thanks, The Lacquered Lady!

I actually like the combination of these 2 colors- however, I'd probably do without the gold tips. What do you think?

If you have an ugly manicure, I'd love to feature it! Email me with what polish you used and what you intended your manicure to look like :-)

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Yea tips are not my strong suit! Btw you are always so kind an encouraging with our ugly submissions. Thanks for being so supportive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...