Thursday, May 17, 2012

Neon Oranges

Hi there!

These are the neon oranges I have...

Spoiled - Jail Bait, Sinful Colors - Summer Peach,
Color Club - Wham! Pow!, and Color Club - Polish For All.

This cell phone picture is color accurate...

My nails painted with Spoiled - Jail Bait, Sinful Colors - Summer Peach,
Color Club - Wham! Pow!, and Color Club - Polish For All.

And this picture is from my regular camera...

My nails painted with Spoiled - Jail Bait, Sinful Colors - Summer Peach,
Color Club - Wham! Pow!, and Color Club - Polish For All.

Each nail is painted with a base of white and 2 coats of orange.

In order from my favorite to my least favorite:

1. Color Club - Wham! Pow! (ring finger)... This was the easiest to apply and it dries with a gloss finish.

2. Color Club - Polish For All (pinky finger)... This is nearly a tie with Wham! Pow! It also dries with a gloss finish. It's number 2 because I prefer the color of Wham! Pow! just a little bit more.

3. Sinful Colors - Summer Peach (middle finger)... This dries slightly matte.

4. Spoiled - Jail Bait (index finger)... This is number 4 because of its brush. It was difficult for me to paint near my cuticle. The formula is nice, though- it dries glossy.

Do you own/plan to own any of these?

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your neon collection! lol. I hate the Spoiled brushes, too. I always want to buy some when they are on sale, but talk myself out of it. :-/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...