Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Patriotic Week - Day 6

Hi there!

I should have done this manicure yesterday for Ugly Manicure Monday...

Patriotic 4th of July nail foil manicure. 

Blech! These are a generic brand of foils that I found on eBay for about $0.25, so at least I'm not out much money :-) I followed the directions of the package, but these foils just weren't meant for my nails. I think they'd work great for someone with large nail beds... and I mean large- not just larger than my own. I read before that it's best to start with the smallest finger first, so I started with my pinky. I've got to admit... I gave up on this manicure after my ring finger, so I didn't trim the middle or index finger's foils. And I didn't bother with more than 4 fingers. I knew that once I photographed it, it would all be removed. On the plus side, they were easy to remove!

If you'd like to see my other Patriotic manicure ideas, click here

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...