Sunday, July 8, 2012

Neon Pink and Green Crackle

Hi there!

I haven't worn crackle/shatter polish in quite some time, so today is a good day for it...

My nails painted with Color Club - Jackie Oh! and Pure Ice - Shattered.

I painted 2 coats of Jackie Oh! before applying a coat of Shattered to achieve what's pictured. I added a coat of Seche Vite over the top. The crackle polish pulled some of the pink polish away from my cuticle... I'm not sure if it's because I didn't let the pink dry completely- although, I'm pretty sure I did :-/ Anyway, my camera had a tough time capturing just how bright this manicure is- it's much brighter in person!

Have you tried any of the Pure Ice Crackles? How do you like them?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...