Monday, March 19, 2012

Ugly Manicure Monday - 10

Hi there!

This ugly manicure comes courtesy of Stephanie at All Things Beautiful...

St. Patrick's Day nails.

She sponged a rainbow onto 4 fingers with Sally Hansen's Cherry Red, Essie's Vermillionaire, Color Club's Almost Famous, Spoiled's I Only Eat Salads, Sinful Colors' Why Not, and Color Club's Pucci-Licious.

After Stephanie was done sponging her 4 fingers, she thought she'd try something different on her thumb. A St. Patrick's Day leprechaun is fitting...

Milani - Hi-Tech.

... or is it? She said she ended up with the creepiest leprechaun ever, and she removed it just after snapping her photographs. She couldn't take him looking at her :-)

Thanks, Stephanie!

I like the rainbow sponging, but the leprechaun reminds me of Freddy Krueger :-p What do you think?

If you have an ugly manicure, I'd love to feature it! Email me with what polish you used and what you intended your manicure to look like :-)

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. omg that Leprechaun really is kind of a creeper! But I do like the rainbow nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was elmo dressing wearing an amish hat LOL Thanks for sharing Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for liking the sponging! He is a dirty creeper right? XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know I'm giving you the Butterfly Award for your blog! :) Go check out my award post here: http://iroshishobby.blogspot.com/2012/03/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...