Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spoiled - Designated Driver and Mind Your Own Beeswax

Hi there!

Here are 2 of the yellows from Spoiled...

My nails painted with Spoiled - Designated Driver and
Mind Your Own Beeswax.
Designated Driver is painted on my pointer and my ring finger.
Mind Your Own Beeswax is painted on my middle and pinky finger.

I painted 2 coats of each polish to achieve what's pictured. Designated Driver is creme and opaque, while Mind Your Own Beeswax has a yellow shimmer and shows some visible nail line.

With some Pirate's Booty...

Spoiled - Designated Driver and Pirate's Booty.

I painted 1 coat of Pirate's Booty to achieve what's pictured. Pirate's Booty is a mixture of orange hexagonal glitter and yellow/gold flakes. Some of the pieces change to green in changed light.

Do any of these strike you as a must-have?

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Do they lean brown/green? They really look like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one that is slightly orange toned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why, but I always giggle when i hear the words "Pirates booty" cause it's funny.

    And I'm kinda jealous that you can wear yellow. I can't pull it off. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...