Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Green Day

Hi there!

I've been out of town meeting/visiting my new baby nephew. He's the cutest little thing I ever did meet! Anyhow, this is a water marble I did before I left town...

My nails water marbled with Julep - Leah and Emilie.

I painted my nails with 2 coats of Leah, then marbled with Leah and Emilie. I had some difficulty with this design because just as I was about to do my thumb nail, the heater in my house turned on and changed the room temperature quite a bit. It looks a bit blobby mid-nail, but I really don't mind it. Just keep in mind, room and water temperature matter when water marbling. I've found it works best with a room temperature of about 67-68°F and room temperature filtered water.

This design is also featured on Julep's blog if you'd like to check it out.

Whether you celebrate or not, I hope you have a happy St. Patrick's Day! Stay safe!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. such a great watermarble job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water marbling is so tricky, but you did a great job on this one. Can't see the bubbling in the pictures, either. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...