Sunday, October 4, 2015

Redecorating: Vagina Chairs

Hi there!

I've really been in a mood to redecorate lately. So far, I've spruced up everything from fixtures to furniture. Anyway, there was a spot in our downstairs family room that seemed to need... something. I figured two comfy chairs would do the trick...

Hudson Swoop Chair - Pearl.

I had them sitting there for a couple of days before something entered my mind and just wouldn't leave... VAGINA! That's all I could think of when I looked at the chair on the left.

It's just BING, BANG, BOOM! Three right in a row!

When I went online to order a replacement, they were no longer on sale! I had a little bit of a panic attack (for real!), but was quickly brought back to reality. It's just a chair, it's just a chair.

Luckily, they were on sale again in the matter of a week. I reordered two new chairs just to be sure!

Hudson Swoop Chair - Pearl.

This is the combination of chair backs and bases that I ended up liking best. The chair that's now on the right is similar to the chair I initially had, but it isn't as in your face.

Other than the print snafu, I really love these chairs. They're sturdy, comfortable, and they've held up to the peanut buttered fingers of my kid 

I'm happy now. I'm not nuts for thinking what I thought, right?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...