Thursday, October 15, 2015

Redecorating: TV Stands

Hi there!

I'm now on the hunt for a new TV stand. The one we have currently is glass and open-faced. The kidd thinks the shelves are stairs, and he loves to switch all of the electronics on and off. It doesn't bother me so much, but it drives the hubby bonkers. What bugs me is the visible cords.

See?


I taped pipe insulation to the edges (more on that later... maybe). There was a piece attached to the top shelf, too, but the little stinker figured out that it was extremely fun to bite into the stuff! I feel I should also mention that the TV isn't broken- that's bubble wrap taped to the right side to hide the buttons.

Annnyway. So I stumbled upon this unit and couldn't help but share. Just take a look at this screaming deal...

Jofran Antique Media Unit.

You can save a whole penny!

While pretty, it doesn't really compliment the majority of our décor, so I'm still searching. Wish me luck!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...