Wednesday, April 24, 2013

BadAss Polish - Copper Waters

Hi there!

Today I'm wearing another fine glitter polish from BadAss Polish...

My nails painted with BadAss Polish - Copper Waters.

I painted 1 coat of China Glaze's Aquadelic as a base for this manicure. Then I painted 2 coats of Copper Waters on all but my ring finger, where I painted only 1 coat. I topped this manicure with a coat of Seche Vite to achieve what's pictured.

The mixture of finely milled copper and blue glitter set in a clear base applied easily. However, much like Chocolate Covered Cherry, I don't recommend wearing a base polish if you intend on building this glitter to opacity... it isn't needed, and a base makes it slightly more difficult to polish near the cuticles.

If you're interested in getting your hands on a bottle of Copper Waters, it isn't in BadAss Polish's shop just yet, but you can check them out on facebook for updates on its release.

Until next time...

(Copper Waters was kindly provided by BadAss Polish for me to play with)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...