Thursday, January 31, 2013

49ers Striped Manicure

Hi there!

This wasn't my original idea, but I didn't want it to go to waste...

My San Francisco 49ers nails. NFL manicure.
China Glaze Drive In and Passion.

I painted 2 coats of Drive In, 1 stripe of Passion, and 1 stripe of a white striper polish to achieve what's pictured. I intended on doing some stripes with striper tape for this manicure, but the hand cream I forgot I applied earlier in the evening made it so Drive In didn't adhere fully to my nails. When I pulled the tape to readjust it, up came the red polish.

If I had this manicure to do over again, I'd choose colors with the same finishes. Foil, metallic, and cream polishes don't go so wonderfully together :-p

Are you planning on painting a Super Bowl manicure?

I will be posting more San Francisco 49ers manicure ideas over the next couple of days. Click here to see what I've done so far.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...