Wednesday, January 30, 2013

49ers French Manicure

Hi there!

These are the Niners nails I thought I would wear today...

My San Francisco 49ers nails. NFL manicure.
Essie - Good As Gold and China Glaze - Ruby Pumps.

I painted 1 coat of Good As Gold and then painted a stripe of Ruby Pumps.

During the wee hours of this morning, insomnia took the best of me...

My San Francisco 49ers nails. NFL manicure.
Essie - Good As Gold and China Glaze - Ruby Pumps.

I don't think my addition of the nail art pen "49ers" made my manicure look terrible, but I'm not fond of the font. I also don't like that the pen got stuck in a ridge on my pinky nail and I slopped up my "s."

An important note... as soon as possible, use top coat over the nail art pen! I went to put some things away and then realized I no longer had numbers or letters written on my nails. Instead, there were black smudges all over my fingers.

I will be posting more San Francisco 49ers manicure ideas later this week. Click here to see what I've done so far.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...