Monday, December 31, 2012

Ugly Manicure Monday - 32

Hi there!

This ugly manicure comes courtesy of Brooke...


Brooke said she attempted to make a patchwork manicure resembling a Bill Cosby Christmas sweater, but it didn't turn out how she anticipated.

Thanks, Brooke!

I actually think this looks perfect for being a Christmas sweater... even how the green is a different finish than the gold and red. The manicure might flow better had they all been the same finish, but then it wouldn't be a Christmas sweater (I have it in my mind that all Christmas sweaters are, by definition, ugly).

If you have an ugly manicure, I'd love to feature it! Email me with what polish you used and what you intended your manicure to look like :-)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...