Saturday, October 22, 2011

China Glaze - Ick-A-Bod-Y

Hi there!

I've got to admit that I bought this polish solely for its name and the hype surrounding it. I wasn't too fond of the color swatches I saw online- and I didn't think I'd like it in person, either. I was wrong...

My nails painted with China Glaze - Ick-A-Bod-Y.

... I'm kind of mesmerized by its finish :-) The formula is what you might expect from a glitter, but it doesn't feel annoyingly chunky/gritty on the nail. I painted 2 thick coats to achieve what's pictured.

Do you like this polish? Do you own it?

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. I have it, won from some giveaway - I did not get to choose a color not did I know exact color beforehand. I hate it, have not used it even once. Tried to sell it, but noone would not buy.

    beautyfromliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this would look nice on me but it looks great on you! It's always a nice surprise when you like a color you didn't expect to at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I would buy it if it weren't for all the hype...but that just makes me want it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not fond of the gritty finish, but I would deal with it because this polish looks SO pretty on your nails! Great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Because of your awesome swatch that shows off how great and unique this polish is, this is going on my wish list! hahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...