Saturday, June 29, 2013

Patriotic Week - Day 2

Hi there!

This is my next idea for a red, white, and blue manicure...

My nails painted with China Glaze - Hey Sailor and First Mate.
Stamped with Winstonia plate W107.
Patriotic 4th of July Manicure.

I painted 2 coats of each polish to use as a base. I then used plate W107 and Konad's special white polish to stamp the designs. I topped everything with a coat of Seche Vite.

This was my first time using a Winstonia plate. I flubbed a few places, but I'm quite satisfied with how well this design transferred. The star design looks so crisp!

To see my other Patriotic manicure ideas, click here.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I need to look into these plates. This is the second time I've seen them used. I like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, you'd like them! I think I may even like them and their quality better than Konad!

      Delete
  2. This is totally gorgeous!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...