Monday, October 15, 2012

Greta Gurl

Hi there!

I've really been enjoying this manicure...

My nails painted with OPI - Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue and Orly - Sea Gurl.

I painted 2 coats of each polish to achieve what's pictured. They both applied like a charm, and the shimmer in each polish is just right. I'm kind of surprised with myself for waiting so long to wear Sea Gurl... I've had it sitting untried for over a year!

Do you have either of these polishes in your collection? Would you wear Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue and Sea Gurl together, or would you prefer to wear them separately?

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I have both of these shades and like them both a lot - never would have thought before now to combo them but it totally works - Greta is dusty enough that it blends in tones well with Sea Gurl. I pull out Sea Gurl a lot when I want a gray and I chronically get compliments on it - it's never your average gray but it's not in your face at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gurl! How are you AMarie! Pretty nails again today!

    I presented you with an award on my blog today, have you seen it yet?

    http://addictedtoopi-yum.blogspot.com/2012/10/riri-inpired-in-red-nails-award-time.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...