Monday, April 2, 2012

Ugly Manicure Monday - 12

Hi there!

This ugly manicure comes courtesy of Jen from Jen's Painted Tips...

Color Club - Ms. Haught, Alias, and Orly - Space Cadet.

She said she used to use a number randomizer to choose her manicures and this was the result of that. Jen also mentioned that if she gets the urge to use a number randomizer again, she needs to look at this picture to stop herself :-)

Thanks, Jen!

It makes me want to see what a number randomizer would generate for me! I actually don't think it looks bad. I like the colors, but I don't think the polish textures work together.

If you have an ugly manicure, I'd love to feature it! Email me with what polish you used and what you intended your manicure to look like :-)

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Thats what I think it was about this mani, the textures were all off and Ms. Haught was just all wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the colors actually are very complimentary. Like you guys said, the textures and maybe the design are the issue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...